Whirlpools World

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a major blaze in the kitchen of the Chinese Wok restaurant in the Bonaire shopping centre just outside Valencia City. The brigade was alerted just before midday on the 22 March after staff had reported a fire in the extractor hood in the kitchen. The high temperatures had activated the sprinklers and the scene was described as “chaotic” although thankfully it had started before the lunchtime rush of customers. Five fire engines and 21 firemen attended the scene which clearly would have been highly dangerous if it had been allowed to spread in the busy shopping centre.  The fire was soon brought under control and no-one was reported to be hurt in the incident.

TT Ads

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.