Whirlpools World

POLICE say they have opened an investigation after a twelve month old baby died at his house in Pontevedra on Wednesday.  The child had drank a bottle of milk at around 8am and was put to bed when his mother noticed that he seemed to be unconscious rather than sleeping; she then called the emergency services at 8.35am.

The ambulance team arrived rapidly and tried to revive the infant but sadly had to eventually confirm the child’s death. A judge attended the scene as well as local and national police before the decision was made to open an investigation. Police sources say that move is to determine a concrete cause of the babies death but early indications are that it was from natural causes; there are also reports that the child had asthma.

TT Ads

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.