Whirlpools World

A 94 year old woman died on Sunday from burns suffered during a stove fire in San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante).  Emergency services were called out at lunchtime and the victim was treated at the scene but sadly died in the ambulance on the way to hospital. The Fire Consortium said that the blaze broke out on the ground floor and two neighbours were able to remove the woman from the house, one of who received minor burns while helping.

TT Ads

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.